ALWAYS remember to include the following in your cover letter:
1. Your normal available working hours & days.
2. The reason(s) that you are applying to work at The Chocolate Box.
3. What The Chocolate Box would gain from employing you.
4. What you would expect to gain from working at The Chocolate Box.
5. Your thoughts on customer service AND how you have served customers in the past. If this is your first job, how you think it should be done.
6. References - Business AND Personal.
7. Which of the shops in The Chocolate Box group you would be interested in working in. (The more shops that you include, the better your chances.)
To apply for any of the positions listed on The Chocolate Box website, please email email@example.com, with your resume and application letter, and include the following information:
1. In the subject header, write your name and the abbreviation of the store or stores to which you are applying. The list can be found below.
2. Attach an application cover letter, as well as your resume. Please follow the instructions and attempt to include all of the information asked for.
3. Also, don't forget to include the following information with your application: your Name, Phone contact number, Address, Date of birth, and Email address.
CF (City Flyer: T1 Qantas City Flyer East End (Melbourne Airport) Tullamarine)
DOM (Domestic: T1 Qantas Domestic West End (Melbourne Airport) Tullamarine)
CP (Collins Place (Melbourne CBD))
ALF (The Alfred Hospital, Melbourne)
CAMB (Burke Rd, Camberwell)
RWH (Royal Womens Hospital / Melbourne Hospital (Parkville))
PORT (Port Melbourne (Off Salmon Street))
SYD (Sydney: T3 Sydney Airport (New South Wales))
The Chocolate Box was first established in Camberwell by our founders, Mr and Mrs Adler in 1958. Today, the family-owned Australian business is managed by the second generation, Marion Adler Bishop and Gary Adler.
Get the latest on sales, new releases & more…
© 2017 The Chocolate Box