Hot Weather Alert: October to April. We recommend the purchase of a Hot Weather Pack at checkout.
ALWAYS remember to include the following in your cover letter:
1. Your normal available working hours & days.
2. The reason(s) that you are applying to work at The Chocolate Box.
3. What The Chocolate Box would gain from employing you.
4. What you would expect to gain from working at The Chocolate Box.
5. Your thoughts on customer service AND how you have served customers in the past. If this is your first job, how you think it should be done.
6. References - Business AND Personal.
7. Which of the shops in The Chocolate Box group you would be interested in working in. (The more shops that you include, the better your chances.)
The Chocolate Box, a family owned company based in Melbourne, was first established on Burke Road in Camberwell by our founders, Mr and Mrs Adler, in 1958.
Get the latest on sales, new releases & more…
© 2017 The Chocolate Box
Sign up to our newsletter!
at our news, product announcements, and special offers!